Jack Shaft Guard
Jack Shaft Guards
Jack Shaft guards were originally created to provide a lightweight alternative to heavy metal guards for paperand steel mills to guard long drive shafts when replacingcurrent non-compliant OSHA guards.
- Designed for either fixed length or adjustable shaft lengths.
- Inspection windows are easily installed for visual inspection of rotating components and access tolubrication points.
- Slotted cover for head dissipation.
- UV protected for outdoor use.
- Guard will require maintenance to create a method for mounting whether from overhead structures or from the foundation.
- Lifting handles are available for assistance with guard removal.