- We ship only to destinations within the United States and Canada to the freight forwarder of your choice.
- We require payment in full before we begin production.
- Payment must be by wire transfer in US dollars after we accept your order.
- It is your freight forwarder’s responsibility to pack merchandise for export, prepare all documentation required for export, and forward it to you.
- Products shipped to a freight forwarder for export are not returnable.
- Customers are responsible for all import duties, taxes, and fees.
- Orders from outside the United States and Canada can not be entered on our web site. They must be submitted by email or fax.
- Distributor Policy will supersede payment terms.